Social media has become an integral part for businesses. Business owners are using social media platforms to make the effective use of the marketing campaigns. Small to medium-sized businesses are looking for its growth prospects through Facebook, twitter and the likes.
Social media sites like Faceook, Twitter, Linkedin are important communication platforms for all of us. And in this virtual world it is very essential to follow social media etiquette.
Today I came across Social Media infogaphic by SYNQK which explains 6 ways to say thank you on social media. Sharing it here- 🙂
Social Media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are not just for brand awarness or its promotion. These are 2-way communication tools. Customers who have issues or queries turn to social media sites for Customer Service. How quick are you in responding to their issues or queries?
Desk.com highlights the customer service opportunities that social media platforms offers in the infographic below-
Phone: +91 9970762940
Phone: +91 9970762940
- Voice Blogging – The Next Logical Step in BloggingSeptember 11, 2010 - 3:16 am
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About Google WaveNovember 28, 2009 - 1:52 am
- The Role of Social Media Marketing in India this Yuletide...December 14, 2009 - 11:27 am
- Untold Facts about Social Media MarketingAugust 6, 2010 - 9:56 pm
- Hi,great blog post. Infos are very usefull and saves me...January 6, 2012 - 4:52 pm by Mega video
- Video blogging is the easy way to catch readers using well...December 3, 2011 - 3:14 am by Jomson George
- Voice blogging is a great way to get your ideas out there...December 21, 2010 - 11:50 pm by Laura
- Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted...December 15, 2010 - 9:39 pm by educational grants
advertising authority sites backlinks Business case-study cell phones ComScore facebook Free Publicity gather Google+ Hubpages importance of backlinks Infographics Internet marketing LinkedIn link love marketing marketing strategies marketing strategy mobile social network mobile Web news post your press releases press releases professional networking sites search engine rankings SMM Social Media Social Media Campaign social media marketing social media platforms Social Media Success social media tools social networking social networking sites Spellbinders squidoo technology Twitter Web 2.0 properties web 2.0 sites weebly wetpaint YouTube